Th4-41 Spruce Street (Carlton and Parliament)
- Tax: $4,916 (2018)
- Community:Cabbagetown-South St. James Town
- Style:Condo Townhouse (3-Storey)
- Size: 2,255 Sq Ft
- Basement:Finished (Full)
- Garage:Surface (1 Space)
- Age:100+ Years Old
- InteriorCarpeted Floors, Hardwood Floors, Window Covers, Cathedral Ceiling, Skylights, Fireplace, Laundry Room
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- AppliancesMicrowave, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- HeatingGas Forced Air Open
- Sewer/Water SystemsWater Included
- AmenitiesBBQs Allowed, Visitor Parking
- Lot FeaturesLibrary, Park, Public Transit, School, Treed
- Extra FeaturesBalcony, Public Transportation, Reserved Parking, Parking Included, Public Transit, School, Treed, Pets Allowed, Storage
Meticulously renovated yet steeped in history. This Contemporary Heritage Designated Townhouse is 1 of just 4 homes built in the former Trinity College Med School. Simply put, this home is stunning. Almost 3000 sf. over 4 levels with 3 sumptuous bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Reimagined in 2015 and meticulously renovated over the following years, Townhouse 4 features all the elements of a dream house.
Flow from the model kitchen into the sunken parlour room with 11.5 ft. waffle ceilings, wainscotting and a wood burning fireplace, then relax outdoors in the tree-canopied backyard. Upstairs is bright & airy and features two oversized bedrooms, (including your second master suite), high ceilings, dramatic windows and vintage maple floors. The third floor master suite is la piece de resistance - your private retreat with dark wood beamed cathedral ceilings, a juliette balcony offering lush treetop views, 2 skylights and a ensuite bathroom reminiscent of that of a boutique hotel. Finally, the finished lower level features a bright, large family room, a powder room and the laundry room.
Too many highlights to list! Please see feature sheet and virtual tour!